Wednesday, August 24, 2011

week 10, reflection


Answers on some final questions:
What topics were most successful? (Most successful topics for me were: “How to blog, ABCD model; Using Delicious; Improving listening skills; Project-based Learning and WebQuests; Interactive Power Point; Learner autonomy; exercise generators; ANVILL; LoTI framework”

Most useful for you? (You can find the project at the next post and analyze what topics were useful for me and you will see that all of them, especially: “How to blog; Web Searching; ABCD model; Using Delicious; Improving oral, written skills, listening skills, and reading skills; Project-based Learning and WebQuests; Interactive Power Point; Learner autonomy; one-computer classroom; exercise generators; ANVILL; learning styles; LoTI framework”

Which tools will you use in your classes? (Nicenet.org; reflective blog; e-mail; wikispaces.com; web Quests; delicious.com; PPT)

Which, if any, do you think were not relevant to what you do or will do? (There were no topics that were not relevant to me)

What other tools might we have covered or would you suggest that we could have looked at?
( I would be glad to know more about Free Assessment tools that I can use for my students or other groups of participants; Pod-casting, video casting, Movie player. I am not sure yet. I am full of information and have to think about this question during my project implementation, when I can see the gaps and problems that I have in my knowledge and skills.)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Natalya,

    It was such a pleasure working with you! I loved it! I think you did an awesome job in this course and were always ready to help out.

    I also wish to learn a bit more about making my own videos to use in class. ;-)

    Do keep in touch!

    All the best for your Project.

    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalya,
    It was a pleasure to have known you and interacted with you during the course. We learnt a lot from you and your posts were the most methodically organised and the most intensely discussed. You were also great in commenting on the posts of others! I am sure that we will keep in touch and I agree that the course has been great for us.
    I have mentioned the assessment issue in my blog as well! So we are sharing the same ideas after ten weeks and am sure are going to continue to do it later as well:)
    All the best and very best wishes for your future:)
    Do keep in touch
    Atanu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Natalya ,
    it was a pleasure to meet you. As I have already said, you are an example for us,being so industrious and dedicated to this course. Your comments and posts were very relevant and you gave us a lot of "food for thought",which was accompanied by your final question "what do you think?", added to our posts. We may meet at some other courses and extend our experience.

    All the best to you, Laura- Cristiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Natalya

    Your posts always were complete and clear, all weeks I read them, I’d like to keep in touch in the future to learn more about your experiences.

    Best regards

    Janeth

    ReplyDelete