Monday, December 2, 2013

Reflection on a course E-learning and Digital Culture. #edcmooc

This course gave me a different prospective to think about technology and their future development and implementation. New approach of thinking that I have gotten through this course amazed me, because previously I only was familiar with presentation of  positive aspects in using technology for progress in society.
The structure of the course is excellent. I can freely work by reading blogs of others,  read posted materials, watch great films in the category of  resources, or participate through discussion forum. Digital artefacts that started from photo presentation at week 3 to the project work at the end of the course is very creative task that based on the criteria , but doesn't have absolute frame for work. It means that I am able to choose my form of presentation and prepare it myself. Isn't it a food for thoughts for all time of our studying and more...?
Information -materials for reading, YouTube videos, articles, etc. are fantastic and I could never find them myself without the course structure. Many of them can be used at the training to discuss such issues with my colleagues, students, teachers and I think that other ideas will come up from our community.
Great opportunity for professionals and for learners who are not so familiar with computer programs and are not experts in IT. I am happy that I could apply to this course and to be a member of a great community. Each interested person is able to be accepted to the course and to work in such broad community of interested people in discussing the role of technology in our world.


No comments:

Post a Comment